Rajasthan is a beautiful place which will give you historic vibes about early India. The ancient monuments and the lifestyle of the people reflect their culture and traditions. They are mostly not well accustomed to western culture but are rich in their own local culture too. Rightly known as the ‘Land of Kings’ and a colorful state you must keep in mind certain important travel tips.
1) BEST PLACES TO STAY IN RAJASTHAN:-The major attractions of Rajasthan lies in the cities of Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer. There are Luxurious hotels available in each of these cities for your comfortable stay. The popular Taj Hotel in Udaipur and Jodhpur gives you a comfortable and classy stay. To get the actual glimpse of Rajasthan’s culture the best place to stay are the Havelis. Apart from there multiple Rajasthan travel packages are available for your comfortable stay.
2) POPULAR ATTRACTIONS OF RAJASTHAN:-Rajasthan is a land of culture and heritage. Forts like Hawa Mahal, Chittorgarh Fort, Amer fort are namely few. All these forts have a legend and history associated with them which are very intriguing. If you are an explorer this place is a perfect fit for you. Not only that you will be well concerned with the history of India. All these places with well-maintained interiors, rich culture, wall paintings, scriptures, tower, numerous entrances, and windows are a pleasure to visit. If you do not have time to visit all the major attractions make sure to visit the Rajasthan Museum. This place has all the artifacts and rich preserves of ancient India. It is rich in history and all the information are mentioned in a catalog for visitors happy experience.
3)GENUINE GUIDES:-This is the most important tip when you are traveling. Always make sure that the guides and travel guides are genuine and not hoax. Most of the guides do not cover all the areas which they advertise during their tour packages. So make sure they are genuine and travel all the places they showcase in the trip package. Ask a lot of questions and insist on going to all the important places because this place has a lot to offer you.
4) LOCAL CUISINE:-The local Rajasthani food is worth a try. Their food is very tasty and finger licking. The street shops and local shops all have a well available Indian and continental dishes. Apart from that, there are other dishes like Bengali, Gujarati and South Indian food is also available. Vegetarian food mostly dominates here but non-vegetarian food though rare but is found here.
5) PLACES FOR SHOPPING:- If you like colorful, vibrant traditional collection this place serves the best. There are traditional clothes, house décor, neck pieces and a lot of silver jewelry. Basically, everything you want to decorate yourself and your houses are available here, that too at cheap prices. If you are not into street shopping and like chic, classy things then the Pashmina shawls and bed sheets of Rajasthani material are the best. Also, these materials are not hoaxed and they last longer. Many tourists come here to the only shop for these materials.
6) BEST TIME TO VISIT:- The best time to visit Rajasthan is between October and February. During that time the temperature is cool as compared to during other times. Also, it is best to avoid it during the summers. In summers this place has unbearable heat.
7) ROAD TRIP:- This place is best traveled by roads. There are many local villages on the way to major cities here. The railway system is well connected with one another but to get a brief idea about their lifestyle it is best to travel by roads. The popular routes like Kumbalgarh and Ranakpur while traveling from Jodhpur to Udaipur also stops by Ajmer and Pushkar where you enjoy the local life. Another important village Bikaner comes in between the route of Jaisalmer and Jodhpur is also a popular spot for tourists. Also check out the local tuk-tuks, Auto Rickshaws, and battery operated autos at best rates.