As we know Delhi is not only the capital city of India, even it is the heart of India. There are so many that makes Delhi is a supercity or a special city. Travel destination surrounding Delhi, adds on these factor. If you want to plan a visit for Delhi here are the some of the best visiting places:
- Red Fort: One of the ancient building architecture. We can say The fort is a unique specimen of architecture.
- TajMahal: It is one of the most beautiful building as well as one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- Kutub Minar:- It is a 73 meter high tower. It is also not only one of the famous travel destination even it is a popular picnic spot in Delhi. You can also enjoy others spots near this building in Kutub Complex.
- Loh Satambh (Iron Stage by Chandragupta II Vikramaditya): It is oldest Structure that you can visit. It is the seven-meter high timepiece still stares metallurgists due to its junk-free metals and still persists strongly with Delhi’s harsh climate. For more information such travel information you can visit Delhi-Magazine.
- Lotus Temple: Lotus Temple is very famous travel destination and known for its floating lotus flower structure. It is a Bahá’í House of Worship but open for all religion.
- Akshardham Temple: Akshardham temple is also one of the most interesting visiting places in Delhi. Its fountain show in the evening is very popular among visitors.