Hangout places in Barcelona
Barcelona flaunting its grandeur, glamorous sceneries, superb cultural attractions, sandy beaches, scrumptious meals, outdoor terraces, hidden town squares, spectacular architecture, is a dynamic capital city of Catalonia. Barcelona, an alluring destination for many visitors epitomizes an almost magical ancient-world setting. Despite of the landmarks which reflects the past of Barcelona, the city is also notable for its modern architecture and holding several such ambiences endeavoring best means to explore the magnificence of this breathtaking land. Furthermore, the street food wanderers and the street musicians make your trip more enjoyable and enables you to enjoy at every step in Barcelona.
Here are few of the most visited and best hangout places so you could and would explore Barcelona to your utter potential.
- La Rambla: If you urge to witness the social life of Barcelona, then nothing would work better than this heart of Barcelona, La Rambla. It’s a broad tree-shaded boulevard. La Rambla stretches from Placa de Catalunya and offers wide streets with expansive pedestrian sidewalks, bars, restaurants, shops, and outdoor cafes- all this make this site one amongst the most famed hangout places in the city. During daytime, you might merely witness public doing shopping. But at night, you truly enjoy the nightlife of Barcelona. Mime show, live music, spontaneous street performances and much more is offered in these streets which certainly contributes in making your night amazing. Stroll in the streets enjoying the fresh blowing breeze and lively dynamic nights of Barcelona. On the northside, Barri Gotic and Placa Reial are also the well-known elegant structures with cafes, shops, restaurants, arcades. Fountain of the Three Graces enhances the splendor of this area. Palau Guell, a great sponsor of arts is intended for poetry readings and private concerts. Palau Guell has eye-catching interior and exterior with enormous décor. La Rambla proffers a lot to discover in Barcelona.
- Palau de la Música Catalana: Radically built as a concert hall, Palau de la Música Catalana has wonderful interior with fanciful exterior. The concert hall of Palau de la Música Catalana could accommodate many people at a time. The setting and seating are for 2,200 people and is one of the most visited places in Barcelona. It’s the one and only auditorium in Europe illumined during day hours wholly by natural light. It’s a fabulous site and the atmosphere of this hall itself is rather soothing. The entire space endeavors a good mean to explore the inner Barcelona. Must attend the concert and make your time memorable.
- Camp Nou: If you are a sports-lover and still want something related to sports, then just simply reach this site. Camp Nou is a must-see attraction place for soccer fans. This gorgeous stadium is ranked to be the largest stadium in Europe and is known as the second largest stadium in the world. You could attend a game, take a lively tour, visit the museum, or simply explore the space on your own.
- The Magic Fountain: While being in Barcelona, must see the place named as the Magic Fountain. It’s undoubtedly the place not to miss in the city. It’s a marvelous fun place and watching the Magic Fountain of Montjuic is truly a visitor’s one of the best things to do in Barcelona. The way lights illuminated the area and the played music create a perfect pleasing atmosphere to be drawn in another world. Must attend the show which lasts for an hour and provides amazing entertaining stuff. It’s better to reach the sight in the evening or night so you could able to grasp the lights and reflecting shades of the glory of Barcelona.
- La Barceloneta: A lovely open space situated adjacent to the cruise port. Bordering the long and eclectic beach known as Sant Sebastia Beach, La Barceloneta proffers a space to do surfing and sunbathing, and enjoying divine meals at the nearby seafood restaurants. It’s a lovely area having a long esplanade lined with palm trees which adjoins the beach area to marinas. Nature-lovers must reach this site. Stroll beside the beach and have a relaxing time here. It’s a perfect spot for picnic as well. Furthermore, reach the hilltop and catch the sight of port area and marinas from the Port Cable Car.
- Parc Guell: UNESCO World Heritage, a very ancient land, Parc Guell accouters elegant architectural elements in Gaudi’s signature style. It’s a colorful, cheery, impressive surrealistic park that is replete of eccentricity. The space is adorned with multicolored ceramic fragments and the further, the spectacular terrace proffers scenic views of the city and the sea. A pleasant garden surrounds the area and the Gaudi’s house, which is also situated in this area displays a wide collection of art, decorative objects, and furniture. It is situated on a comfy and pleasant location where many visitors want to stroll and grasp the views of Barcelona culture.
- Mercat de la Boqueria: If all what you want is to view a colorful and refreshing stuff, then Mercat de la Boqueria is the very right place for you to reach. Not merely for them who want to calm their sight by having the refreshing sight, rather, it’s perfect for food lovers as well. Those who urge to have a variety of food find the place amazing since it displays vegetables, fruits, gleaming candied fruits, sandwiches, savory, chocolates, sweet pastries, fresh-mixed smoothies, quirky marzipan figures, burritos bread, Spanish almonds, olives, peppers and much more. This all makes your mouth watering. So, must access this place and try some of the stuff to enjoy more. Or come here to have a lunch or snacks and meet the natives who welcomes you warmly. It’s worth a visit and a good spot for hangout.
- Barri Gotic: Barri Gotic is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and has been the mystical and secular center of Barcelona. It still has the ruins and relics of old Roman structures. Strolling in the narrow streets and atmospheric alleys of this area would be a wonderful experience. Wander quietly and just hear the mesmerizing sounds of people chatting, thrumming of Spanish classical guitar, and observe the children playing a pickup game of soccer. Further, go to nearby restaurants, and must reach the Placa del Rei where you could enjoy outdoor concerts which are sometimes held here. Bari Gotic is an interesting place that enables you to look through the Spanish culture as well as it endeavors you fine atmosphere to make your time memorable. Need More info For Barcelona Flights and Ticket Booking ?