A luxury travel experience in Utah? You are just on the right track as it sure is going to be your dream holiday once you add a touch of luxury to it. Let some expert tour planners customize a private luxury tour for you and personalize the tour experience.
Travel in comfort and style in the luxury vehicles and stay at some of the most high-end boutique resorts. Imagine yourself lounging by a pool with a toast of champagne or soak in a hot tub aboard a yacht. The options and ideas are endless, and all you need to do is follow the brief travel guide on this page. And if running short of cash for your luxury vacation, why not take some bad credit payday loans and get the cash you need.
Here are some ideas on how to add a dash of luxury to your Utah vacation.
- Stay on the secluded property of Amangiri in Canyon Point, near the Arizona-Utah border. Enjoy a comfortable and luxurious stay at the exquisitely furnished rooms with amazing views of the surrounding wilderness. Take advantage of the Aman Spa in the luxury relaxation zone once you have explored the outdoor wilderness with well-marked trails for hiking.
- Do not miss out on the Sundance Film Festival that screens more than 200 films every winter. Experience this pinnacle of luxury that takes place in the Historic Park City and enjoy the celebrity parties. You can attend private screenings and receptions and entrance to opening and closing ceremonies.
- It is indeed a unique experience to raft on the Colorado River amidst the huge red canyon walls. Take a luxury river tour and wine and dine on the Colorado River. Your river camp is nothing short of a river resort. Explore those rock formations and enjoy great gourmet meals prepared by the river chef and with perfect wine pairings.
- If you want to be with nature and relax with style and luxury, head for Red Mountain Resort in Utah. The retreat packages cover every luxury needs of yours right from transportation, meals, and lodging. Take advantage of those guided hikes, spa packages, fitness classes, and more. There are even lessons for cooking and photography.
- Yachting in Lake Powell is one of the most luxurious ways to explore the lake that boasts of almost 2,000 miles of shoreline. A personal captain and crew are at your service, and all you need to do is tell them where you want the boat to dock next as you sip champagne. Stay in the most exquisite rooms with the latest facilities and gaze at the red sandstone cliffs that pass by.
- Plan a family trip to Utah and let those tours be designed as per your precise needs. You can ask for a Bespoke trip from scratch, and all you need to tell your tour guide is what you expect from the luxury tour. The trip designers will get into action and look for the best alternatives on your preferred dates for the whole family.
- Take a foodie journey and in style, especially if you love food. You would be in for a surprise to see what those local chefs can create such a gourmet feast right in the desert and from fresh food items. Moab is a spot where you can explore the robust farmers’ market and enjoy locally-produced vintage wines. You can dine riverside and enjoy farm-fresh breakfast and salads picked fresh just for you. Hell’s Backbone Grill boasts of a menu that thrives on locally grown ingredients. Plan a luxurious foodie tour in Utah and discover amazing chinses in the red rock landscape.