Probably the most glitzy city in the world; Dubai is utmost luxury. Known for its magnificent shopping malls, glorious skyscrapers and ceaseless attractions, Dubai surprises you at every corner. There are tons of things to do, see and experience in the city so if you are planning to tour somewhere beautiful, natural and remarkably modest, Dubai is best you’ve got. Dubai’s possibilities are endless so explore the exoticness that the city is bestowing you at the very moment and have a spree that you never had experience before.
Things to Do Dubai
- Burj Khalifa: like Paris cannot be started without mentioning Eiffel Tower, writing about Dubai cannot grab pace without mentioning Burj Khalifa. The ever green building in the world; Burj Khalifa is honored to be the tallest building ever-built in the world. Standing 829.8 meters high, Burj Khalifa is not only admiration to the astonishing architecture but a trip to the observation deck (situated at the 124thfloor) is a must to do while being in Dubai. The city’s view from the Observation deck is simply splendid. There are tons of other things that tourists can enjoy in the building but of course, they will be charged for the service they would be provided with.
- Desert Safari: the best of Dubai can be seen on a safari tour because it involves bashing the sand dunes in SUV while racing, seeing royal birds that (most probably Falcons) leave you breathless. You can stay overnight in the safari and can camp in the Desert Conservation Reserve if you want. Arabian Adventure I a pack of adventures where you can go a night without your gadgets and eating local food under dim lamp lights.
- Skydiving in Dubai: skydiving is a true thing that attracts millions of tourists to Dubai. An absolute experience that will leave many of us breathless; Skydiving in Dubai is what enables a diver to see the Palm Jumeirah from a stunning angle. Instructors are there to guide you so take a leap with skydiving and see the city from a paramount slant.
- Beaches: Dubai is an all-rounder city because from most turquoise beaches to reddest deserts, tourists find a number of attractions that allures them. Dubai has number of beaches and each of it beach is famous for its own reasons. Jumeirah Beach Park is the most popular beach in the city affiliated with hotels and is accessible to only those visitors who prepared to pay a fee. The beach costs because of its utmost luxury and lavishness but it does not mean that all beaches in Dubai costs a fee; there are many beaches that can be visited for free. You can find lifeguards, clean sand, showers and changing rooms at Jumeirah Beach. Umm Suqeim Beach is another beach known for its beautiful location and mesmeric sunsets. Al Mamzar Beach Park has huge grassed picnic areas, swimming pools, kid’s play area, amphitheater, barbeque and food spots, lagoons and coveted beach coves. Russian Beach, otherwise known as JBR Open Beach is known so because it was highly famous among Russian tourists. The beach is best to enjoy shower, food, beverages, snacks, sunbathing, and swimming, roller- skating and cycling. Kite Beach is named so because of its popularity among kite surfers, kayakers, and soccer and volleyball players. Tourists flock to Kite Beach to enjoy its pristine atmosphere and sunbath their all day along. Black Palace Beach and Royal Island Beach Club are other water attractions that loved to be visited by the tourists. In all these beaches, tourists can enjoy kayaking, swimming, snorkeling and other water activities. Things to Do Dubai
- Blue waters Island: a magnificent project in the magnificent city; Blue waters Island has taken years to reach the glory it has reached today. The island is a popular attraction for both the natives and tourists. Blue waters island can be seen from the Jumeirah Beach Residence and serves as a picturesque perfect spot for the selfies lovers. Tourists can picture in front of Ain Dubai, which is the largest observation wheel in the world. Dubai ha a habit to take the highest rank so following its predecessors, Ain Dubai outdoes other famous giant attractions like the London Eye and the High Roller in Las Vegas. Make sure to take a good snap chat story when you return visiting Blue Waters Island.
- Old and new Dubai: like many other popular tourist attractions in the world, Dubai has too both Old and New Side where both are charming on their own. When you step inside of Zabeel Park, you will see the old buildings and Old restaurants and hotels telling you that you have entered the Dubai of primeval. This side has its own beauty that never disappoints you in term of interest. However, if you look through the other side of the city, the Dubai Frame, that represents the advancement in and of the city. It is 150 meters high and has a platform made up of glass. A threatening view for those who afraid of clear heights; Dubai Frame deliver the side of Dubai that every tourist wants to see. Destination to see in Dubai
- Zip lining across Dubai Marina: the most adventurous side of Dubai is zip lining. X Line Dubai gives the tourists a chance to see the beautiful city of Dubai from above by directing adventure- lovers across the water along with their feet flopping in the air. A pure thrilling experience especially for the first timers. Tourists can enjoy the enthralling view of the high skyscrapers and feel the breeze touching their skin. An audacious experience for the tourists who wants to see the adventurous side of the great city.
- Theatre shows in Dubai: though Arab countries are not really liberal for theatres and cinemas but still Dubai makes it up to such things. With amendments in laws and regulations, the city now contains numerous venues where you can watch stunning performances from international artists. The Dubai World Trade Centre hosts acts in dance, music, variety shows and comedy on daily basis which is fun thing to enjoy while being in Dubai. Dubai Opera has arranged perfect shows from ballets to musical, bestowing opportunity to the tourists to see Dubai from a new perspective.
- Nightlife in Dubai: the tourists across the world especially from Britain do not expect Dubai as a supplier of awakening nights through its never ending night parties but it is true that the city’s nightlife is extravagance. Dubai takes artists from all across the world to perform in its most popular nightclubs. If you are visiting Dubai with your peers then a tour to one of the many dazzling clubs of Dubai is a must.